Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Long time, no write

It's been a long time since I have written-- things have been so busy. I am determined that I will write at least once a week from now on though.

I am house-sitting this week for family and am enjoying the benefits like cable tv, lots of good food, a beautiful backyard, and comfy couches. :) I am still close to my house so I can pop over and still work on getting my house all settles--amazing how long that actually takes. I am pretty much settled in. I have a lot of work still to do though. I would like to do some landscaping in the front and of course more arranging in the house. I have re-arranged the living room and I love it now. I need to do a little more tweaking, but it will soon be there.

Also- yard sale coming soon with lots of good stuff!

No comments: