Sunday, April 6, 2008

My Fav Purchase of the Week

The North Shore Spring Festival was a little chilly yesterday, but I did enjoy it. The little art sale nook was cool and I got my favorite purchase of the week... a great little blown glass hummingbird feeder for an early Mother's Day present. The guy that makes these "Kennedy Feeders" lives right here in Chattown. He and his wife make beautiful hand blown glass feeders
with silver or gold in them that are virtually indestructible, due to the Pyrex glass. I think that I know more about hummingbird feeders than I ever needed to know, as Mr. Kennedy certainly has a passion for them and spent quite awhile talking to us. He was very kind to share his knowledge and I recommend that you check out his site for a great gift http://www.kennedyglassstudio.com.

No comments: