Saturday, May 10, 2008

My Signature Me List

I saw this on another blog that I read and thought it was fun- a Signature Me list:
My Foundation: Laura Mercier Oil Free Foundation or MAC
I have gone back and forth between these 2 for the past year. The MAC is great for full coverage especially when applied with a brush and the LM is great for a light night applied with a wet sponge.
My Mascara: Maybelline
You know, I change mascaras just about every time I need mascara and this is what I am using right now. If I could afford to always buy it- I would buy Chanel though- it lasts the longest and has no clumps.
Skincare: Philosophy- Hope in a Jar, When Hope is Not Enough and Hope in a tube for Eyes
I discovered this line when I was in a NYC Sephora with my Mom earlier this year. I was having a terrible time with my skin at the time and bought this and within a couple weeks noticed a big difference in the look and feel of my skin. I love this stuff.
My Favorite Makeup Product: MAC Concealer or Laura Mercier concealer
Ok I have 2- or one if you just want to say that it’s concealer. You will rarely see me out without my concealer on- thanks to my dark circles. So, the MAC is in my makeup bag and the Laura Mercier two color pan is in my purse for touch-ups on the go. Perfect.
My Other Favorite Makeup Product: Benefit Georgia and Hula
You know, for whenever you need a little extra color on the face.
My Perfume: Coco Mademoiselle and VS Very Sexy
Coco Mademoiselle makes me happy and always has- it’s makes me feel feminine and strong. VS is a scent that the guys seem to like and I like it too.
Three Products (besides solar) to bring on a Deserted Island: Lip Balm, Shampoo and toothbrush/razor
I hate chapped lips (I have a problem with picking at them), oily hair and gross teeth and unshaven armpits. So, I would have to create that toothbrush/razor combo to make this happen
Woman with the Best Sense of Style:Goodness, I don’t know.
I just like what I see on people…can’t think of one in particular that stands out. If anything I would say a Grace Kelly or Audrey Hepburn-very classic.
My Ultimate Dream:
Happy life with a wonderful man and a family.
: How Do I Define Womanhood
Confident, mother, wife, strong
My Favorite Fashion Publication:
Vogue, In Style

No comments: